Introduction of Pardot
Pardot is a B2B marketing tool/software provided by Salesforce.com. With the help of this, you can track the activities of Prospects, existing Customers, and can take action based on their engagement with your marketing activity/campaign.
Pardot comes in four flavors and we can adapt it based on our business requirements. Every edition has its own feature and respective pricing defined by Salesforce.com.
- Growth Edition
- Plus Edition
- Advanced Edition
- Premium Edition
Features of Pardot
- Visitor Tracking – If you wanted to track who is on your website and how much time they are spending on your product/services pages then the visitor tracking feature will help you to give a complete insight.
- Real-Time Sales Alerts – Pardot automation feature gives the facility to notify the Sales Person/Team whenever any interest is shown by Prospects/Customers in your business.
- Scoring & Grading – The scoring feature is helpful for analyzing prospect’s activities for your business and the Grading feature is helpful in analyzing the right person for your business.
- Automated Assignment – Looking at the scoring and grading of the prospects/customers you can automatically route them to the correct Sales Person/Team.
- Nurturing – It’s a process of engaging prospects/customers and making them ready to buy. Pardot gives the feature to make it automatically using Engagement Studio, AutoResponders, and other helping features.
- Forms & Landing Pages – These will help us to generate prospects from marketing campaigns, you can build pages and forms using your own branding and style and use them in any marketing campaign/activity.
- Progressive Profiling – This feature will help you to design a compact prospect generation form by asking only required info in the first place and based on the provided info/data we can show up other input to fill in rather than creating a form that has a lot more information to fill.
- Dynamic Content – You can utilize this feature to send personalized emails to your prospects/customers.
- Email Marketing – Sending emails using various templates, automation, responding rules and you can also do A/B testing, SPAM analysis, reporting, etc.
- Closed-Loop Reporting – This is something where you can calculate ROI against each individual prospect/deal.
- Connectors – These are great features to connect with different channels as per business needs, some types of connectors are mentioned below.
- Webinar Connectors (Webex, ReadyTalk, GoToWebinar)
- Social Media Connectors (AddThis)
- Event Connectors (Eventbrite)
- Video Connectors (Wistia)
- Social Posting Connectors (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Other Connectors (Google Ads, Google Analytics, Twilio, Bitly, Olark, UserVoice)
- Keyword Analysis – This something helpful in SEO for your website, marketing activity, you can figure out the google/bing/yahoo ranking of particular keywords.
- Competitor Analysis – This will give you a brief overview of your competitor’s website analysis like Alexa Rank, Page Authority, Domain Authority, etc.
If you want to know more about Pardot & Salesforce, contact us here and do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our representative will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Note – Pardot features/pricing are subject to change/ownership by Salesforce.com, blog author has given thoughts based on their experience in execution and implementation.