“Personal Information” means any unique information or set of information that could be used to identify or contact an individual, such as the individual’s name, title, mailing address, email address, phone number, employer/profession, login information, password, payment card information or other specific types of personal information.
1. Information and Collection Types
Information Submitted by You
You may be asked to provide Personal Information anytime you are in contact with CloudCentric. CloudCentric may collect Personal Information about you (and through third parties or other sources where permitted by law) when you interact with us, such as creating or registering for an account, using our products and services, downloading our software, requesting information, requesting notifications for service bulletin or products and services updates, participating in surveys, submitting a job application or when you otherwise actively send us data and Personal Information. In each such instance, you will know what data we collected because you voluntarily submitted it. You are not required to provide any Personal Information that we have requested, but if you chose not to do so, you may not be able to access certain content on our Website or products and services offered or we will not be able to respond to any inquiries you may have or process your orders.
You may also submit technical information to CloudCentric such as designs, ideas, or data, that you transmit to or post on any of our Websites for purposes not limited to contest participation. Such submission is considered and treated by CloudCentric as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. By providing these submissions, you grant CloudCentric a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable right to disseminate, display, use, modify, copy, adapt, and translate the submission for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, throughout the world in any media. You also grant us the right to use the name you submit in connection with your submission if we choose. You represent and warrant in making these submissions that you own or control all rights to these submissions, and that use of your submissions will not cause injury to any person or entity including CloudCentric. You will indemnify us for all claims resulting from your submissions.
If you choose to provide CloudCentric with a third party’s personal information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent and warrant that you have the third party’s permission to do so. Examples include forwarding reference or marketing material to a friend or sending job referrals.
Information Collected Through Third-Party Sources
We may also collect information about you through our trusted third-party sources to assist us in providing product and service offerings to you.
Information Automatically Collected
Like many other Websites, CloudCentric uses automatic data collection tools, such as cookies, embedded web links, web beacons, gifs, and other similar technologies. These tools automatically collect certain standard information that your browser sends to our Website when you visit our Website or use our Services, such as your domain name, your browser type, operating system, web pages you view, links you click, your IP address, the length of time you visit our Website or use our Services, the referring URL or the webpage that led you to our Website.
We and the third parties we engaged to provide services on our behalf may combine the information we collect from you over time and across our Website with Personal Information that you actively submit, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
2. How CloudCentric May Use Your Information
We may use your information for purposes of operating our business and other legitimate purposes permitted by applicable law. We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To communicate with you about our products or services, respond to your inquiries, fulfill, and process your request for our products and services, including helping you to complete transactions, process payments, and other customer service purposes.
- To enable you to use certain features of our product and services
- To administer the careers portion of the Website and process your application.
- To better understand how visitors use our Website and products and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our Website and products and services and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To send communications to you, either from CloudCentric directly or from our partners, including for marketing, newsletters, promotions, customer satisfaction surveys purposes, and other communications related to our business, including information about our solutions we think may interest you.
3. How CloudCentric Share Your Information
We are not in the business of selling or sharing your Personal Information with third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so. We may share and use your Personal Information as described below:
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries worldwide.
- With third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents as required to perform specific purposes on our behalf. Examples are not limited to delivering packages, processing credit card payments, checking for export compliance, and providing customer service. They have access to customer information to perform their jobs but may not use it for other purposes.
- To geographically or sectorally relevant resellers and/or distributors, particularly if you or your company have purchased through a third party before. These companies and people often provide services to CloudCentric’s customers. They have access to customer information to perform their jobs, which is not limited to marketing CloudCentric products but may not use it for other purposes.
- To comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or a ‘Can’ other legal process, such as requests from public and governmental authorities or law enforcement, or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- In connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer, or other reorganization of all or parts of our business.
If you do not wish us to share your information as described below, you may choose not to supply any Personal Information to us when entering information into your account profile on our Website or by not placing orders for our products and services.
We reserve the right to fully use and share information on an aggregated basis, which is not personally identifiable about the user, with third parties for marketing, advertising, research, or similar purposes.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers may let you enable a “do not track” feature that sends signals to the Websites you visit, indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. This is different than blocking or deleting cookies, as browsers with a “do not track” feature enabled may still accept cookies. There is currently no industry standard for how companies should respond to “do not track” signals, although one may develop in the future. We do not respond to “do not track” requests or signals at this time. If we do so in the future, we will describe how in this Policy.
5. How to Access & Modify Your Personal Information
Where permitted by law, CloudCentric will take reasonable steps to permit you to access and modify Personal Information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile, but we reserve the right to use Personal Information obtained or provided previously to verify your identity or take other actions that we believe are appropriate. You can also exercise your rights of access and request corrections, suppression, or deactivation of your Personal Information under applicable data protection laws by contacting us directly at the email address provided below. We make good faith efforts to honor reasonable requests to access, delete, update, suppress, or correct your data. We will respond to your request within 30 days. If we are unable to honor your request, we will provide you with an explanation. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified, or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Website for a period of time.
6. How to Manage Your Communications Preferences
7. How CloudCentric Secure Information
We intend to protect the personal information entrusted to us and treat it securely in accordance with this Privacy Statement. We implement physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Information from misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please be aware that despite our efforts, the internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure or error-free and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Information you provide to us. It is your responsibility to protect against unauthorized access to your user ID, password, phone number, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your user ID and password private. You must notify CloudCentric immediately if you suspect that your password or user ID has been compromised. You are solely responsible for any unauthorized use of the Website conducted via your password and user ID. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
8. Consent for Data Usage & Retention
We will retain and use your Personal Information as needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We will retain and use Personal Information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. Subject to any applicable business, legal, or regulatory requirements, we delete or erase Personal Information when it is no longer required to enforce our rights or meet our obligations.
As per our data storage policy/law, we do store all the data as a “cold” and offline, in encrypted form.
9. Privacy for Children’s
Our Website and Services are intended for adults. We do not intentionally or knowingly accept, collect, use, or disclose personal information from anyone under the age of 13 and we request that individuals under the age of 13 not submit any personal information on the Website.
10. Link to Third-Party Sites
Our Website and Services may contain links to third-party Websites or automatically produce search results that refer or link to other party Websites. CloudCentric is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any of these links does not constitute any endorsement by CloudCentric. Links to other Websites are not under the control of CloudCentric and CloudCentric is not responsible for the content or the accuracy or reliability of any such contents and materials made on any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Any access to and use of such linked sites is not governed by this Policy but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party Websites. We are not responsible for the information and privacy practices of such third-party Websites. Third parties may independently collect information about their Website visitors. We cannot control the collection of this information. Your use of third-party Websites is at your own risk. If you do not want those companies to collect information about you, you should contact those companies directly.
11. Effective Date, Policy Change
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date 15 July 2016. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and at our sole discretion. When you visit the Website, you are accepting the current version of this Policy as posted on the Website at that time.
12. How You Can Contact CloudCentric
Please feel free to contact us with any comments or questions you might have regarding the information practices described in this Policy. You may write to us at CloudCentric, H146&147, Sector – 63, Noida, 201301, India or email us at email@example.com
13. Communicating With You
By using our Website and products and services or otherwise providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use. For example, if we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on our Website, by sending an email, or otherwise contacting you.
14. Law and Jurisdiction
15. CloudCentric Data Protection Principles
Anyone processing personal data must comply with the eight enforceable principles of good practice. These provide that personal data must be:
- Processed fairly and lawfully.
- Processed for limited purposes and in an appropriate way.
- Adequate, relevant, and not excessive for the purpose.
- Not kept longer than necessary for the purpose.
- Processed in line with data subject’s rights.
- Not transferred to people or organizations situated in countries without adequate protection.
16. CloudCentric Data Security
We must ensure that appropriate security measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data. Data subjects may apply to the courts for compensation if they have suffered damage from such a loss.
The Act requires us to put in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Personal data may only be transferred to a third-party data processor if he agrees to comply with those procedures and policies, or if he puts in place adequate measures himself.
Maintaining data security means guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of personal data, defined as follows:
- Confidentiality means that only people who are authorized to use the data can access it.
- Integrity means that personal data should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which it is processed.
- Availability means that authorized users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorized purposes. Personal data should therefore be stored on our central computer system instead of individual PCs.